“Booty Booty Booty Booty, rockin’ everywhere, rockin’ everywhere.” It’s Onion Booty!
I hope everyone’s holding up okay during these strange and uncertain times. This community is the best of all the communities! Thank you RK, Zac, and Mase for being our three headed rock. Peace, love, & entertainment from NYC, the quarantine capital of America. As for my inquisition…
1) Book recommendation: EDUCATED by Tara Westover, really gripping story and powerful imagery. (RK, it’s nonfiction, meaning it’s a true story. Not sure if it’s out in picture book yet…)
2 a) Melvin Gordon—hollaaaa!! Wa wa wee wa! Such an electric addition. Do you think his signing hurts Phil’s feelings and, if so, will it drive him to be even greater?
2 b) How will Melvin’s presence impact Phil’s leadership? I think we patch “C’s” on jerseys this year, if only to ensure Phil and the other baby Bronco leaders—Court, Dalton, & Justin—that, despite the new free agency additions, the team is still theirs now.
2 c) And is it safe to say we have the running back tandem with the best hairdo—Melvin with his Medusa locks and Phil with his Foxy Cleopatra fro?
3) For Mr. B!
4) Can we ratify a bill that institutes punishment by dead-arm whenever Paxton Lynch (ow!) is mentioned on the pod? Times are getting so glorious in Broncos Country, and utterances of his name—such a Lacrosse Bro name, right?!—drags us back to, let’s call it, the “Post Manning Manure Era.”
5) Speaking of Paxton Lynch (ow!), who are the top three Denver Broncos you’d love to sock in the face? You CAN’T choose Paxton (owie!!) or Josh McDaniels…
6) For Bubby.
7) For Zac, who has been so admirably resilient and strong for his girlfriend’s family for their, and his, loss. Prayers for you guys. So grateful to have you back on the pod, Zac. Laugh like no one’s listening!
8) Doesn’t the number eight look like a vertical booty?! Onion Booty out!!