Hey fam! Been a real minute since I’ve dropped a comment on the pod. But I’m still around. The guys in the Madden league, however, still hear from me plenty I’m sure. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to listen to the Pod as much as I’d like to due to multiple factors
1. Daddy of 2 kids under 2.
2. The craziness of 2020 tends to put sports a couple of notches down on the priority list.
3. Probably the most significant is that my boss at my warehouse job recently decided phones were a problem and can no longer be accessed for the duration of my shift. This cut my overall podcast consumption from about 20 hours a week on average to 3 or 4 hours due to the inability to listen while working.
Now to get to the Team before a TLDR becomes appropriate.
Firstly if anything I say or ask has been covered in recent weeks forgive me a gloss over.
1. I’m not worried about Lock or Jeudy yet, give them both another year and see where they go.
2. This may be a little early but who are a couple of Free Agents that will be available this off-season that the Broncos should look into.
3. This has been a uniquely difficult season to watch especially when a healthy roster could’ve affected so much. Which games did we win this season if everyone stayed healthy? Do you refer back to your original season predictions of around 10-6 or having watched this season does that change?
Sending love and Holiday wishes to the DNVR Fam
I have spoken, MileHighMike.