My boys! 75! My boys! 75! My boys! 75!
…As we know, there’s much discourse around Trey Lance needing time to incubate before he’s ready to play. But riddle me this… We also talk about Lance having the following assets:
– quick processor
– pornographic (I mean photographic) memory
– experience in a pro style offense
– tutelage under a top quarterback coach
– ability to use his legs when things break down
– a canon of an arm
– above average accuracy
– chip on his shoulder having been told in high school that his skills don’t translate to the collegiate level
Aren’t these traits that would suggest he CAN make a more immediate jump than we think? Is it just because of the lower level of competition? Well, I recall Carson Wentz being a fine & dandy rookie quarterback sensation! Why can’t Lance be one too? He seems like a dude that can beat the odds and pick things up quickly. What say you to the Booty??